Become a UICA Member
UICA members receive free admission to the galleries, invitations to special members-only preview events, valuable discounts on UICA film screenings and merchandise, as well as perks at local businesses.
The Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts is your city's center for:
- Independent movies, documentaries, and foreign films
- Gallery talks, receptions, and other engaging art events
- Artists’ markets
- Art exhibitions with cutting-edge work from regional, national and international artists
- A shop featuring handmade art, jewelry, and home goods
Membership also offers you great benefits, including:
At any level you will be fostering new forms of expression, promoting collaboration, and providing genuine experiences with contemporary art.
- The full price of your membership is deductible to the extent allowed by federal law.
- The price of your membership minus $300 is deductible to the extent allowed by federal law.
- The price of your membership minus $900 is deductible to the extent allowed by federal law.
Use our online form and pay with your card:
Print a form and mail it with a check:
Justin & Kara Amash
Daniel & Judy Dethmers
Founders Bank & Trust
Elizabeth Welch Lykins
Miranda Krajniak & Andy Branch
Tim & Cindy Schad
Rob & Julie Connors
Bob & Margaret Nault
Warren & Sandra Rempel
James & Mary Nelson
Mark & Cathy Bissell
Sam & Janene Cummings
Dan & Deb Mankoff
Kate Pew Wolters
Judy and David Frey
Dick and Betsy DeVos
Liesel & Hank Meijer
Dirk & Victoria Hoffius
Greg & Meg Willit