Become a UICA Member
UICA members receive free admission to the galleries, invitations to special members-only preview events, valuable discounts on UICA film screenings and merchandise, as well as perks at local businesses.
The Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts is your city's center for:
- Independent movies, documentaries, and foreign films
- Gallery talks, receptions, and other engaging art events
- Artists’ markets
- Art exhibitions with cutting-edge work from regional, national and international artists
- A shop featuring handmade art, jewelry, and home goods
Membership also offers you great benefits, including:
- Free admission to UICA galleries
- 50% discount on film tickets
- Reduced ticket pricing for UICA events
- 10% discount at the UICA gift shop
- Special member communications
At any level you will be fostering new forms of expression, promoting collaboration, and providing genuine experiences with contemporary art.
- The full price of your membership is deductible to the extent allowed by federal law.
- The price of your membership minus $300 is deductible to the extent allowed by federal law.
- The price of your membership minus $900 is deductible to the extent allowed by federal law.
Use our online form and pay with your card:
Print a form and mail it with a check:
Justin and Kara Amash
Old National Bank
Barbara and Jay Benda
Amy Carroll and Jeff Newcomer
Christian Gaines and Kristen Taylor
Tony and Gwen Barnes
Rob and Julie Connors
James & Mary Nelson
Warren and Sandra Rempel
Mark and Cathy Bissell
Sam and Janene Cummings
Judy and David Frey
Dick and Betsy DeVos
Gil and Tinker Judson
Liesel and Hank Meijer
Rebecca Sitterly and William Jack
Kate Pew Wolters
Greg and Meg Willit